· The Controller of your provided personal data is apoQlar GmbH, with its registered office in Hamburg at Raboisen 32, 20095 Hamburg, telephone: +49 40 24 192 779.
· To receive more information on the processing of your personal data, contact us at the address of our registered office indicated above or via e-mail at: contact-anti-bot-bitapoqlar.com.
· Your personal data contained in the above contact form will be processed to ensure communication between us, and for marketing purposes (including in connection with the sending of pre-sales and sales materials as well as of information on the organisation of events, such as training courses, workshops, conferences, etc.).
· We process the personal data contained in the contact form on the grounds of your free consent.
· You may revoke your consent at any time by sending us a message at the correspondence address or e-mail address indicated above.
· Revocation of your consent has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing done on its grounds prior to such revocation.
· Your personal data may be received by our subcontractors – providers of services and of ICT systems, couriers etc.
· We use Microsoft 365, so your personal data is transferred to Microsoft Corporation with its registered office in Redmond, USA. The data is transferred by Microsoft to third countries in accordance with standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission.
· If your query so necessitates, we may share your personal data with our associated companies: Apollogic Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznan, Poland, theBlue.ai GmbH with its registered office in Hamburg, Germany, and with ApoQ Group with its registered office in Poznan, Poland.
· We will process your data for a maximum period of 5 years since your last contact unless you revoke your consent earlier.
· You are not obliged to provide your personal data, but it is necessary if you wish to contact us or to receive marketing materials from us.
· You have the right to access your personal data at any time.
· If you notice that your data are incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to correct them.
· When your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected, when you revoke your consent to the processing of data or when the data are being processed unlawfully – you may request their deletion.
· You also have the right to request limitation of the processing of your data – when you notice that your data are incorrect, you may request limitation of their processing for a period that will allow us to check their correctness; when your data are being processed unlawfully but you do not wish for them to be deleted; when we no longer need your data but you may need them for defending or asserting claims.
· You may request transfer of your data.
· If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority.